Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wow! Just looked at the Table

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Just had a look at the league table on www.Seagulls.co.uk.

I can't believe we're on the edge of the play off places already and we only have half a team!!!

:flameboun (Awaits flaming)

Seriously though. Does anybody feel like making some absolutely, ridiculously, fantasy based predictions for this season?

I'm a bit bored!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Manager appointed late,
Mediocre signings that don't have time to gel,
A style based around ''worth ethic'' and ''getting the ball in the box''
Injuries force retirement of CMS and Greer.
Ulloa sold.
17th.

But then I'm having a bad day :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We haven't lost a LEAGUE game for over two months now, lots of reasons to be confident.

By the time the season actually starts we won't have lost a league game for OVER FOUR MONTHS. It's in the bag.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted

I can't believe we're on the edge of the play off places already and we only have half a team!!!

Seriously though. Does anybody feel like making some absolutely, ridiculously, fantasy based predictions for this season?

I'm a bit bored!

We should be finishing above teams like Brentford. [] out!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
We haven't lost a LEAGUE game for over two months now, lots of reasons to be confident.

By the time the season actually starts we won't have lost a league game for OVER FOUR MONTHS. It's in the bag.

Oh god. That reminds me of the inevitable BBC highlight with the quote: "With his first goal since April" when it's only mid September. #%*€

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Zola appointed mid week. Ulloa immediately pledges his future to the club. Seven significant signings come in , 5 flair players and two loanees from Arsenal. Injury free season for the club, by comparison with last two seasons. Pipped for the title by a resurgent Nottingham Forest.
Palace clear out 14 and then forget to replace them, sliding to a classic second season relegation. Van Gall sacked in February as Manure finish mid table.

But then again I am a mystic...so I should know? I ask that you please don't forward on to others. This is meant to be top secret futuristic news.

TNBA

TTF

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
well based on the current squad we have we would finish just outside the top ten, if calderon and bruno don't agree to their deals, ulloa, buckley and crofts get sold, all the rest get injured and we replace all of them with players from the DS then we're loooseee and finish 24th :eek:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I'm a bit bored!

I think we are in the same position as we were at this stage last (close) season.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sherwood comes in. We sell Ulloa but get a couple of young loan signings in and we go more attacking. The season is more exciting and we win more games than last year and score a lot more goals, but concede a lot more too. We finish in the same position as last year but this time sneak up through the play-offs. That's my prediction.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Phil Brown and Jimmy Bullard come in with Tim Sherwood as Press Officer

Leo's sold to Palarse for £2.5m

We limp to Jan '15 and sign our second striker, on loan. The excitement over a keeper and left back was just that.

Somehow we still make the play offs but narrowly lose out 2-8 to Blackburn on agg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It concerns me that even with a name beginning with 'B' we are already struggling to make the play-offs before the season has started...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here