Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will the inevitable happen?

Stumpy Tim

Ten days to go before the World Cup kicks off, and we're still waiting for our tabloids to unearth the traditional dirt on the England players to ruin any sort of preparation. How many days before our salt of the earth journalists release some kind of trashy story?

Also, what will the story be?

Over to you NSC

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
In all fairness, without John Terry around it's probably proving slightly harder than normal to find something.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If there is one it will be in the SUNDAY papers, this week. Its always the Sunday Papers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dreamy Ricky Lambert caught in Rio favela having bum sex with one of their famous screwed up crack-addled ladyboys.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Surely anything that is 'inevitable' will by its very nature ..... well ..... happen ?
[h=2][/h]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If there is one it will be in the SUNDAY papers, this week. Its always the Sunday Papers.

Don't forget the main party poopers were the NOTW, so maybe we'll be alright this time!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Otherwise they'll just have to focus on Roy's speech impediment a bit more...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I am waiting for the 4-yearly: world cup ball is too round/light/hard to catch/moves in the air too much talk.

I played a match with a 'Brazuca' last week. I found it to be insanely bouncy and a light breeze played havoc with its flight. So, if it was the genuine world cup ball and not the cheap replica you can look forward to those two complaints.:thumbsup:

As for the squad shattering expose, I reckon it'll be either Sturridge and Sterling spit roasting Mrs Gerrard, or Rooney having a go on Mrs Hodgson.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I am waiting for the 4-yearly: world cup ball is too round/light/hard to catch/moves in the air too much talk.

I'm surprised I haven't head more about the ball yet..

I've never understood why they always make the world cup ball so different.. I used the Jabulani when it first came out and it was ridiculously different to any other football I'd played with.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
England players think 9/11 is a joke

Some of the England players decided to laugh at Lee Nelson evading airport security and trying to get on the England plane, this means that they think people getting on to planes to cause mischief is funny, therefore they find 9/11 a joke.

:eek::eek::eek:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
5 live have done a piece on street crime over there. There was also a list of do's and don'ts .They never mentioned the Rio Ladyboys which I thought odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here