Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roy not KEANE on Celtic as he is COMING here

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I did say this the other day on the McDermott thread. I think it's taking a bit longer to appoint a manager as there are to many other clubs looking for managers. Was Clarke our first choice? Has he now decided to talk to Celtic?
It looks to me that our choices are backing out one by one.

1 Clement was he first? Did he turn us down?
2 Garde was he second? Did he turn us down
3 Sherwood Is he asking for to much?
4 Clarke was he tempted by Celtic

5. All that is left is Hughton, Neville or Zola

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
said it before
fox among the chickens
but would be a very bumpy ride ..........but interesting

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
You may well be right since it is looking like he will be the only one left who might be willing to manage us!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
To be fair he done a good job at Sunderland in this division. Not so good at Ipswich granted, but then horses for courses as they say. Would certainly be a high profile appointment. Couldn't see him working with Burke though but then that probably goes for a lot of people. Which may account for the delay in appointing a new man???

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
To be fair he done a good job at Sunderland in this division. Not so good at Ipswich granted, but then horses for courses as they say. Would certainly be a high profile appointment. Couldn't see him working with Burke though but then that probably goes for a lot of people. Which may account for the delay in appointing a new man???

Can we assume you know Mr Burke and his precise role in the club pretty well? Your constant criticism of him must be based on fact surely?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Can you see BERK trying to tell Roy how to do his job ? One glance from Keane and BERK would shit himself

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
SSN reporting that Keane is going to become assistant manager at Villa. Their report includes him walking out of a hotel, stopping, spreading his arms and saying "what" to the cameraman and then walking off.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Keane is a cock of the highest order. After the last match of the season i always stand with my son at the west stand reception for autographs and photos. Keane came out and we polietly asked for an autograph and instead received a mounthful of abuse which was not at all what i had expected. Dog turd of a human being.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here