Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK, I admit it............................

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I'm a female poster on NSC:blush:

Some of you might also know me from the many pints I may have served you in the Hove Park Tavern pre Goldstone games!!:drink:

I'm not very fit, but I decided to do the midnight charity walk for the Martlets Hospice in Hove on June 13th and I thought some of you nice people might like to sponsor this worthy cause. As we all know, some of our players support this charity, so it is close to the BHA family heart.

If you feel you can spare a little, please visit my Just Giving page here: https://www.justgiving.com/Jan-Woodrow

Jan aka Petunia :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Are you one of these:

portugal.jpg

Or one of these?

june-15-england.jpg

:lolol: In all seriousness, a great cause!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Some of you might also know me from the many pints I may have served you in the Hove Park Tavern pre Goldstone games!!:drink:

I'm not very fit, but I decided to do the midnight charity walk for the Martlets Hospice in Hove on June 13th and I thought some of you nice people might like to sponsor this worthy cause. As we all know, some of our players support this charity, so it is close to the BHA family heart.

If you feel you can spare a little, please visit my Just Giving page here: https://www.justgiving.com/Jan-Woodrow

with a name like petunia I would hope you are female
nice name
good cause

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Hi Jan, I'm trying to picture you. I was a regular at the Hove Park Tavern prior to home games throughout the 90's, used to visit for lunch during the week sometimes too. I know the landlady at the time lived in Seaford, can't remember her name though!

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Hi Jan, I'm trying to picture you. I was a regular at the Hove Park Tavern prior to home games throughout the 90's, used to visit for lunch during the week sometimes too. I know the landlady at the time lived in Seaford, can't remember her name though!

There's a photo of her on her just giving page if that helps.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Damn, you beat me to it Petunia! Are you doing the full 13 miles? My knees won't last that, let alone the fact that my body is going 'why the f**k are you walking in the middle of the night when you should be asleep!!!' so I'm only doing the 6 mile version.

Good luck with your fundraising and for the walk itself!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
As it is for Charidee I'm in - have these five crisp electronic pounds for the Cause. Are you the lonely one in the onion patch??

Thank you, Norman. I'm the one waving at the poor drowning man:bigwave:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Damn, you beat me to it Petunia! Are you doing the full 13 miles? My knees won't last that, let alone the fact that my body is going 'why the f**k are you walking in the middle of the night when you should be asleep!!!' so I'm only doing the 6 mile version.

Good luck with your fundraising and for the walk itself!

Good luck to you too. I'm in for the long haul, although as I pass my own front door...........!!:whistle:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
LOL - always a temptation! ;)

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Hi CS. I was there from 1993 to 2000, so I'm guessing I served you a few pints:) Don't remember anyone living in Seaford!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here