Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi on Ulloa

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Methinks Orlandi may be offered a deal when the new manager is installed.

From a midfield perspective we still lack that creative type which Orlandi was capable of being. As always it will be whether we can get someone less injury prone for less/similar money. I would like to see him back.

Sandradee

Apr 16, 2014
aqyhe2ep.jpg

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
In the comments on this article it says that Tim Sherwood has turned us down. I wander if thats true.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
In the comments on this article it says that Tim Sherwood has turned us down. I wander if thats true.

If he has, I wonder if that says more about Tim Sherwood than about BHAFC

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
If he has, I wonder if that says more about Tim Sherwood than about BHAFC

I do think that the way we have set up, seems to not be liked by managers. it seems to take a bit of the freedom away from them. Saying that I like the way it is, as it means they have to fit into the club as opposed to the club changing for them. Only time will tell if we can keep it this way though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It must be true if it's in the comments section.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Methinks Orlandi may be offered a deal when the new manager is installed.

I would like that very much. Both because he is a player I've always liked, and as it would be the managers decision rather than DBs. I like the idea that the new guy inherits spare budget by not renewing contracts and then he chooses where to spend the spare.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would like that very much. Both because he is a player I've always liked, and as it would be the managers decision rather than DBs. I like the idea that the new guy inherits spare budget by not renewing contracts and then he chooses where to spend the spare.

As good as he is, he is very injury prone and therefore the money could be better spent somewhere else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here