Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Monday or Tuesday???

BigGaz318

Jul 9, 2012
So are we getting closer to finding out who the man in charge will be?? When do you think it will be announced. I did happen to notice that Zola's odds have shortened dramatically (no pun intended) to 7-1 just behind Clarke and Sherwood.

I am still torn as to whom i would prefer, Zola's Watford looked very good at their peake but not sure if he is the right one. The sensible option would be Clarke i think but we could have some fun under Sherwood......guess we will have to hold our breathe for a couple more days till it's announced.

:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Last edited:

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Doubt it will be Sherwood, as people on Twitter have said that he was on their flight to Ibiza three days ago.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
condorman-img.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The only reason Zola's Watford were any good was because the players were all either from Udinese or Granada!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hope the rumour that Billy Davies was staying at the Hilton Metropole this weekend isn't true.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Doubt it will be Sherwood, as people on Twitter have said that he was on their flight to Ibiza three days ago.

He's going for a quick induction meeting in the sun to cross the T's and dot the I's with Tony & Paul. Its all done and dusted. Maybe they may even bump into Oscar out there on his jolly hols?

Press conference to be held at Club Amnesia, 12pm tomorrow. Or whenever they can get their arses out of bed.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I expect news today/tomorrow. Been a week since last holding statement saying we are now starting interviews, the very least we will get is process on going. I hope if it is announced we get Clement or Sherwood, rather than someone more bland.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
So are we getting closer to finding out who the man in charge will be?? When do you think it will be announced. I did happen to notice that Zola's odds have shortened dramatically (no pun intended) to 7-1 just behind Clarke and Sherwood.

I am still torn as to whom i would prefer, Zola's Watford looked very good at their peake but not sure if he is the right one. The sensible option would be Clarke i think but we could have some fun under Sherwood......guess we will have to hold our breathe for a couple more days till it's announced.

:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

"The sensible option would be Clarke" - I choose to disagree!!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I expect news today/tomorrow. Been a week since last holding statement saying we are now starting interviews, the very least we will get is process on going. I hope if it is announced we get Clement or Sherwood, rather than someone more bland.

don't profess to being itk , but think you've picked two of the 'candidates' to have turned us down.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

To be fair, he may have been interviewed and got the job, flight into Gatwick, car, photos, Sky Interview back on plane, dive back into the pool around 7 ish, job done!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
More interviews today and tomorrow I've heard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here