seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
marvellous scenes :cheery:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent news, will save having to watch the England games on Mute.

On a vaguely-related subject, grand to see that always-naff World Cup songs seemed to have passed into the dustbin of history. Hoorah!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Next on the agenda is getting them banned from Hillsborough.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Hurrah!
having a kip at England games after a skinfull was virtually impossible with these bellends and their constant cacophony of crud.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Good. Why the FA persist with them is beyond me when the vast majority of fans hate the band.

What also annoys me with them is that they market themselves as loyal fans who pretty much pay to follow England everywhere......but the fact is they are PAID to do it.

#Twats

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Good. Why the FA persist with them is beyond me when the vast majority of fans hate the band.

What also annoys me with them is that they market themselves as loyal fans who pretty much pay to follow England everywhere......but the fact is they are PAID to do it.

#Twats

This. The arrogance of them really pisses me off. "We galvanise the England fans"- no you don't, the majority of them hate you. Most people don't want to listen to your stupid band, what gives you the right to drown out everyone else? I really hope the ban isn't reversed.

Please be true.

PLEASE.

If they ban them at Wembley I may well go back to watch England play, but I will NEVER do it when the Sheffield Wednesday :tosser: supporting. Pukka Pie sponsored bunch of wankers are there.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Frigging good job too.

I can't believe their arrogance of trying to get 'special dispensation'.

They can stick that drum ( and trumpet ) up their arse.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Brilliant news, musical instruments should not be allowed into football stadiums.

....unless the arrangement was reciprocal. Would be quite fun turning up to a brass band contest with half the north stand and a collection of Sports Direct's finest footballs pumped up to mass destruction setting. What could go wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here