Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter Unusually Quiet?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Is it a lull before the storm?

Have Naylor and Owen been gagged?

@NorthStandChat on holiday?

Will the new manager be announced soon along with two new signings wearing the new kit?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
u4yjy3eb.jpg
Cycled past The Amex this morning to see the pitch being ripped up. A new one every season seems a little wasteful, FFP anyone?

In other news, I think I saw Alan Mullery arriving in a white Porsche Cayenne, on a Sunday, negotiations ongoing maybe?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
u4yjy3eb.jpg
Cycled past The Amex this morning to see the pitch being ripped up. A new one every season seems a little wasteful, FFP anyone?

I'm sure they're doing it for good reason. Maybe the new boss wants it done as a condition of signing a contract ;-)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
u4yjy3eb.jpg

In other news, I think I saw Alan Mullery arriving in a white Porsche Cayenne, on a Sunday, negotiations ongoing maybe?

Hardly being ripped up :lol: been done every year so far, in a week or so it will look awful

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
We have had day after day of think we were gonna get a manager then a kit and as today the contract of Nike sponsoring us starts we all expected the kit. Now everyone on twitter feels the 'waiting (and staying away from twitter) game'

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I'd imagine the new pitch will go down after the Rod Stewart concert... shame though I could have done with some new turf for the back garden

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here