Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Gordon

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Just seen he is a free agent.

Im a big Kuszczak fan, but if we where to lose him I think Gordan would be a great replacement.

I still remember that save he made against Bolton. Apparently it was voted best save in Premier league History, cant argue with that.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Loads of potential initially, hence the £9m fee paid for him. Gamble for whoever takes a punt on him, never likely to be a smooth return to action when you've been out injured for as long as he has.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just seen he is a free agent.

Im a big Kuszczak fan, but if we where to lose him I think Gordan would be a great replacement.

I still remember that save he made against Bolton. Apparently it was voted best save in Premier league History, cant argue with that.

PIG has been released.

He is 100% gone.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Did he actually have a club last year? I know he was out injured for quite some time...could be worth a go if any other targets don't come to fruition.

Bucephalus

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
not sure we'd be willing to meet his wage expectations, expect that's what brought about his departure to start with i.e. the fact that we thought we could get better for less wages...

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Perhaps if we move away from stopping signing injury prone players, we may not have a such long injury lists.

Healthy. Good. Affordable. Pick two.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perhaps if we move away from stopping signing injury prone players, we may not have a such long injury lists.

Move away from stopping signing them?

I don't think you've said what you probably mean there....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Koooosh doesnt get a club, why not stay with us?

Probably because his agent will be trying to get him a deal with a European club if a British club doesn't come in for him.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Probably because his agent will be trying to get him a deal with a European club if a British club doesn't come in for him.

Wasn't his aim to go back to the Prem? If he cant get Prem or top 2 Championship club to sign him surely he would be better staying with a team like us have been the Playoff's two years running and are aiming for the Prem?

I cant imagine theres many top tier European clubs after him TBF.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Would be quite fun to shout 'Gordon's Alive' every time he did a save.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here