Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can the mod who banned me.....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
for putting up a picture of a bare chested maiden please explain , in detail , why a delightful pair of pert, puckered norks is deemed worthy of a ban where as a picture of morph with a rather large , seemingly fully erect plonker is allowed to go on the board for our members young and old to view.....??????

surely there aren't that many sausage guzzlers on the board that a pair of tits is deemed offensive but a fully erect COCK is fine.....eh....??????

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Again please Sydney - The titties not the knob that is!

To be fair it does sound a bit harsh. Shall we start a petition? - 'Tits not Todgers' :drool:

TnT all the way!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
only if someone can find out if hitony is on holidays i got a 5 day ban the first time which expired just before the first derby game.....very harsh i thought......im definitely one of the" tits not todgers" brigade....:thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
only if someone can find out if hitony is on holidays i got a 5 day ban the first time which expired just before the first derby game.....very harsh i thought......im definitely one of the" tits not todgers" brigade....:thumbsup:

Far from it.

It is against NSC guidelines to openly discuss any infractions / bans on NSC, and starting threads about it really is not a good idea as it causes nothing but a massive binfest.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Far from it.

It is against NSC guidelines to openly discuss any infractions / bans on NSC, and starting threads about it really is not a good idea as it causes nothing but a massive binfest.

Thats fair enough.

But we want to see the cock and tits in question,we have an opinion you know.

Its people like you that give rise to UKIP

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Far from it.

Lifetime ban for him for even questioning your ban, hitony. Now about those erect ......:clap:

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
banned me for putting up a picture of a bare chested maiden please explain , in detail , why a delightful pair of pert, puckered norks is deemed worthy of a ban where as a picture of morph with a rather large , seemingly fully erect plonker is allowed to go on the board for our members young and old to view

That is absolutely scandalous. Sack the mods!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
for putting up a picture of a bare chested maiden please explain , in detail , why a delightful pair of pert, puckered norks is deemed worthy of a ban where as a picture of morph with a rather large , seemingly fully erect plonker is allowed to go on the board for our members young and old to view.....??????

surely there aren't that many sausage guzzlers on the board that a pair of tits is deemed offensive but a fully erect COCK is fine.....eh....??????

Is your picture in the other stuff?
link please

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

That last line probably deserves another ban :)

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
hitony has a trigger finger over the big red ban button.......by around 4pm he gets twitchy if he hasn't banned anyone.

it's a bit like "what ref have we got today?" oh, its hitony.....bit too keen to dish out a red.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
hitony has a trigger finger over the big red ban button.......by around 4pm he gets twitchy if he hasn't banned anyone.

it's a bit like "what ref have we got today?" oh, its hitony.....bit too keen to dish out a red.

saw you posted and wondered what conspiracy crap it was this time, and you didn't disappoint. what source will you quote when all you need to do is look at the list of moderating decisions to see his name does not litter the threads?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Just to put things into perspective here, you have had 9 infractions in your time with us at NSC

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
2 issued by Barrel of Fun
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014

Just to put things into perspective here, you have had 9 infractions in your time with us at NSC

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

:lolol: :drama: :lolol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

4 issued by Bozza
2 issued by el pres
1 issued by Edna
0 issued by me

Interesting! I presume, in the name of fairness, that this means that you can list every posters infractions?
Let's see them then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here