Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our contract with Nike has been going on for nearly half an hour now.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And STILL no kit.

Sort it out Barber, clearly there is no more pressing issue right now than this, it is an outrage.

ChicagoGull

May 17, 2014
Probably in the front row of the Froch fight, still there pissed as a fart on OUR SEASON TICKET MONEY!! BARBER OUT!!

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I have 2 old design shirts I have never worn due to my overall fatness any chance they can wait a few months for my diet to work or make this years versions in sizes up to 5XL? In my own defence I can get into everything else XXL except my Brighton shirts

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I have 2 old design shirts I have never worn due to my overall fatness any chance they can wait a few months for my diet to work or make this years versions in sizes up to 5XL? In my own defence I can get into everything else XXL except my Brighton shirts

Too much curry. :banana:

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Sack the board! And the players! Let's reform as Brighton and Hove Albion Rangers United FC. BHARUFC.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well, it'll be this, with the Albion logo and American Express wording! (Sorry it's so big, this is taken from the Nike page!)
Nike+Inter+Stripe+IV+(6).jpg

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
We have a bespoke shirt. That's the standard template for their teamwear range.
Our new Nike kits haven't gone down well in some quarters. Club has said for the first year they come from the Nike range and we get bespoke kits years 2-5. Apparently it's the same rule for all clubs. Can't understand why people are getting so uptight about it. Nike are paying us a lot of money. Don't like it? Don't buy it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Our new Nike kits haven't gone down well in some quarters. Club has said for the first year they come from the Nike range and we get bespoke kits years 2-5. Apparently it's the same rule for all clubs.

It'll put the cat amongst your pigeons when our year one kit is revealed as bespoke then...

Can't understand why people are getting so uptight about it. Nike are paying us a lot of money. Don't like it? Don't buy it!

But yes - that.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Charlton's new nike kit will be released this week, can we reasonably assume that ours can be too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here