Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frochs v Groves

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Don't worry about Martyn.

He's a sort of self appointed mod when the real guys aren't around.

Oh, and he loves curry and slagging off NSC whilst chatting on his own on various websites. :thumbsup:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I remember going to a Eubank fight down the Brighton Centre (1991), he was fighting a Canadian called Dan Sherry and it had an incident that I missed. Eubank head butted Sherry in a bizarre fight. Eubank went on to win the fight ( having had two points deducted, it was a split decision ) as Sherry was unable to carry on and I had to go home and watch the fight again because I was watching a fight going on between rival groups of fans in the crowd.

Edit. This story is in reply to the opening post refering to Eubank.:smile:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Don't worry about Martyn.

He's a sort of self appointed mod when the real guys aren't around.

Oh, and he loves curry and slagging off NSC whilst chatting on his own on various websites. :thumbsup:

We call that 'small penis' syndrome ;)

Pickles

May 5, 2014
We call that 'small penis' syndrome ;)

Bless him.

Now let's all start a rival website and slag NSC off and have a curry, and when it doesn't work out come back as if nothing has happened.

Penis? I'd say dick.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Bless him.

Now let's all start a rival website and slag NSC off and have a curry, and when it doesn't work out come back as if nothing has happened.

Penis? I'd say dick.

Where did I slag off NSC and when did I leave, and come back I have been here all the time. And when did I start up a rival website, I was nothing to do with setting anything up.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Where did I slag off NSC and when did I leave, and come back I have been here all the time. And when did I start up a rival website, I was nothing to do with setting anything up.

You left in the aftermath of that LOL thread and reappeared a good while later when you realised that the conversation with Seagulls Chat's 5 other members wasn't very stimulating.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
You left in the aftermath of that LOL thread and reappeared a good while later when you realised that the conversation with Seagulls Chat's 5 other members wasn't very stimulating.

Not true I have posted on both, if there have been gaps I have not been posting on either forum. I never left NSC, you can see my starting date and that was before Seagulls Chat started

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Not true I have posted on both, if there have been gaps I have not been posting on either forum. I never left NSC, you can see my starting date and that was before Seagulls Chat started

Vindaloo or Korma?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Yes Martyn I am well aware that you were here before SeagullsChat. I distinctly remember your ceaseless questions appearing in the LOL thread amongst many others at the time, it's nice to see you've snapped out of that at least a little. Regardless, it doesn't change that you :flounce: and are now back. Don't worry though you're in strong company there with the likes of Uncle Spielberg and TLO.

Last edited:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Yes Martyn I am well aware that you were here before SeagullsChat. I distinctly remember your ceaseless questions appearing in the LOL thread amongst many others at the time, it's nice to see you've snapped out of that at least a little. Regardless, it doesn't change that you :flounced: and are now back. Don't worry though you're in strong company there with the likes of Uncle Spielberg and TLO.

Husty, I think you're rather naughty.

Lime pickle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here