Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greatest paper aeroplane of all time!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's not about the flight time. It's the fact that it scored a direct hit against an opposition player.

I was listening to the match on the radio when driving home from work last night and a huge roar went up from the crowd. I couldn't work out why it scoundrel as though somebody had scored while the commentators were just blathering about substitutions. Jonathan Pearce went all "grumpy old man" and started complaining about the immaturity of it all. Lighten up.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
I was watching from the side quite close to the number 25 who it hit. Idiot Pearce can complain all he likes but some things are just funny and everyone I saw, young or old, bloke or bird, were laughing their heads off.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Says a lot about the entertainment value of the game when people spent 90min making paper planes and doing Mexican waves

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The WSU and ESU need to pull their fingers out on this one. The planes could carry 'Subutteo paratroopers' painted in BHA colours.

Marvellous scenes, little things like that add to the enjoyment like when a Seagull chooses to fly around inside the Amex and brings forth cries of "...Seagull, Seagull" and pointing.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sadly it will be no surprise if England are charged by FIFA with failing to control the crowd after last night's unforgiveable assault :(

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I thought Alan Green's criticism of the paper planes was embarrassingly harsh last night. He seems to be looking down his nose at fans more and more lately....still better than listening to Talksport though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here