Just seen thread below.....so ....fiiiiixtures :ffsparr:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Good god...NO!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Celtic, Southampton, West Brom and Leeds are all in the market for managers.
I think the Leeds vacancy has thrown a spanner in the works. I would think agents would have got wind of the job becoming available at Leeds.

What does that mean for us? Maybe managers linked to us, may hold of now and be looking at Leeds as their preferred choice. I do not think this has done us any favours.
There was talk of an announcement yesterday, whether that was true or not, you have to ask the question if it was, did the Leeds vacancy throw a spanner into the announcement?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Celtic, Southampton, West Brom and Leeds are all in the market for managers.
I think the Leeds vacancy has thrown a spanner in the works. I would think agents would have got wind of the job becoming available at Leeds.

What does that mean for us? Maybe managers linked to us, may hold of now and be looking at Leeds as their preferred choice. I do not think this has done us any favours.
There was talk of an announcement yesterday, whether that was true or not, you have to ask the question if it was, did the Leeds vacancy throw a spanner into the announcement?

Can't see any manager in their right mind wanting to go to Leeds. They are a car crash waiting to happen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't see any manager in their right mind wanting to go to Leeds. They are a car crash waiting to happen.

But, whoever gets the job will inevitably throw out the usual " leeds are a massive club" and " This club should be in the Premiership where it belongs " during his first press conference.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

With the inevitable appointment of a mafia-linked boss at the car-crash-club, I don't see how BMD's sacking is relevant to us, unless we are interested in him being our manager.

<< Wait's for horses head in bed >>

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
In the new FFP world that won't work I'm afraid.

Like a lot of clubs are bothered, they do have a good fan base. Pour a lot of money in this season, get the right players in and what will happen. A fine and just maybe a transfer embargo, well if you have the right players in, you could be out of this league in 2 years. FFP will only effect those that comply as give it a few years and it will be watered down. Man City did not suffer to much did they?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here