Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian McDermott leaves Leeds

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sacked for the second time, Benito Carbone pretty much odds on to take over. Season of struggle ahead for Leeds, serious money problems and less players than we have currently.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He should get the 'Nigel Clough Award' for staying at a club way beyond his sell by date. See also Clarke, Lee.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Behaved with dignity during the shambolic takeover and sacking/non-sacking. Will get a job somewhere else no problem, but I think we could do better.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
You have to wonder if that's changed anything as far as we are concerned, people were talking about maybe an announcement today, which never happened, maybe he could be in the mix

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
What it does mean, is another vacancy with maybe a few people who might be in the frame for Brighton, may be turned by Leeds.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lee McCormack isn't going to stick around, surely. There'll be plenty of suitors.

Do you think Ross will stay though?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've briefly contemplated trying to make some sort of joke involving Lee Mack and a stand-up piano but...no.

Whatever you do, remember: we stick together :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm disappointed. Old potato head had no qualifications other than a degree in hairloss and looking a total **** all the time, apart from suffering from alopecia and classlesness

Right....... So you would appoint a manager on looks......

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Amazed how he stayed longer than he did to be honest, but I guess he was hanging on for a big pay-off.

This quote from the Egg-man in the statement made me chuckle a bit - "Your support of me and the players was always an inspiration and I urge everyone to get behind the team and the new owner next season to get us back to where we need to be, fighting for trophies and competing at the top-table of English and European football."

He seems to now be as deluded as the Leeds fans themselves !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here