Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Umbrella Scam

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's affecting my trade. The Construction Industry is being used as the test case before moving on to other industries that use the leeches which are Agencies.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Shocking. :whistle:
That will teach you sparks for putting those sharp earth bonding clamps under taps and next to valves.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh. I saw the title of that video and thought it was going to be the band Sparks.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bloody professional protesters, they should go and get a job like the rest of us :)

It is good to see people standing up for themselves and having their say.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
With high employment levels good time to avoid agencies with better staff getting deals direct with better employers giving direct short term contracts. If the employers don't all they'll then get is rubbish agency staff.
Better still go full time self employed with your own business & don't let anyone else dictate your life

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
???

Umbrella_corporation_by_steelgohst.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not often that I side with the unions, but that seems a very just, and well thought out campaign.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Bloody professional protesters, they should go and get a job like the rest of us :)

It is good to see people standing up for themselves and having their say.

:p Actually one of the blokes interviewed is a mate of mine, like the rest he took a day off unpaid to protest.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why was the CIS scheme introduced in the first place? It regularly crops up in our industry, and on occasion causes problems when trying to get a job completed.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Are these the same people that were protesting by Thames Water in Reading? They were protesting about a contract that hadn't been put out to tender yet?

I recognise the no to blacklisting banner

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's affecting my trade. The Construction Industry is being used as the test case before moving on to other industries that use the leeches which are Agencies.

That guy is so right on all fronts. It's disgusting what has been going on. Leeches is spit on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here