Would you take a chance on Hoddle??

• Yes

Votes: 99 60.4%
  • No

Votes: 65 39.6%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Didn't he once say that those people who have to suffer being Brighton & Hove Albion fans are paying for sins they committed in a former life?

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
I'm a fan but I suspect Hoddle wouldn't suffer fools & would end up dividing the dressing room with his favourites & not so.

I'm not 100% convinced but would still put him in my top 3

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No thanks, and i really am surprised at the amount of people saying they would want a man who hasnt managed for 8 years and who failed in a play-off race with Wolves, drawing just under half the games in that season and barely scored any goals.

Dave from the pub down the road could understand football tactics as good as Hoddle, maybe even that guy from Hassocks who was in the Argus - in fact, i would RATHER have the guy from Hassocks !!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Yes from me. Highly rated as a coach, able to bring on and develop youngest and appears tactically astute. When you think of some of the managers who have been high up in the betting, Mowbray etc, why would not take Hoddle when these are the choices?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
In a heartbeat deffo

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No. He's just too weird for my liking.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd still give him ago with England an excellent coach.

Who refused to talk to his best player after he got sent off - Not the actions of a good man manager.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thought this would be a lot closer then it it!!!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think Hoddle would be ok, but I would only see him doing it with a right hand man to handle things on a day to day hands on basis.....Hoddle manager, Phil Neville Asst Man/Player???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here