Votes: 99 60.4%
  • No

Votes: 65 39.6%

• Total voters

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Just listening to Glenn Hoddle's analysis on the England game and it's clear he still very sharp.

We have seen first hand what another derided former England manager has done to the team in this league.

Would you take a chance On Glenn??

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You must be watching a different Glenn Hoddle calling the game than I am. The man comes across as an utter buffoon.

Which he isn't if I'm honest.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Deffo talks a good game. Great player, but can't listen to him without thinking of the Ray Parlour 'short back and sides please' without smiling.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
tbh, i think enough time has past and he's learnt the error of his comments. maybe he still holds some questionable views? well maybe alot of other managers do too, we just dont hear of it.

on balance im inclined to think i would.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As I said on another thread, he would be my choice over any of the realistic names bandied about on NSC since Oscar left.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fxxk Oxx! Sorry, but that is the response he provokes.

Coward, crap manager, Looney, an 'ist' of varying kinds, not worked as a manager for 15 years (?), any more reasons required?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He could have Andy Townsend as his number 2 to make himself look even better

Andy Townsend was an average footballer who has done nothing since he stopped playing apart from irritate as a commentator, so yeah just like Glenn Hoddle :rolleyes:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm preparing my gun now, just incase he is appointed. For no reason other than he irritates me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here