Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend sports bets

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A decent weekend of sport starts tonight with some televised World Cup warm-up football matches. There's the French Open tennis, a one-day cricket international at Lords tomorrow between England and Sri Lanka followed by the big boxing clash between Carl Froch and George Groves in the evening.

Tonight I've gone for England to beat Peru 3-0 (7/1) and a double on Austria (8/11) and Chile (2/5) to win their friendlies - odds are 6/4.

Tempted to have a wager on the boxing as it sounds like it could be a good fight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A decent weekend of sport starts tonight with some televised World Cup warm-up football matches. There's the French Open tennis, a one-day cricket international at Lords tomorrow between England and Sri Lanka followed by the big boxing clash between Carl Froch and George Groves in the evening.

Tonight I've gone for England to beat Peru 3-0 (7/1) and a double on Austria (8/11) and Chile (2/5) to win their friendlies - odds are 6/4.

Tempted to have a wager on the boxing as it sounds like it could be a good fight.

Nice one.

I had England to win both halves @ 7/4. Only a few quid though.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
9e6udeta.jpg
that's my bit of work for the night. Covers my world cup bets. Happy days.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Some good French Open tennis matches today.

I've gone for Gael Monfils (11/10) to beat Fabio Fognini. Clay is both players best surface so it should make for a decent match.

Here Comes When looks a lovely horse and is in form. 7/1 is not a bad price in the 2.40 at Haydock.

Still undecided about the boxing tonight. Carl Froch to win by knockout is a best price 11/8 with Betfred.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Some good French Open tennis matches today.

I've gone for Gael Monfils (11/10) to beat Fabio Fognini. Clay is both players best surface so it should make for a decent match.

Still undecided about the boxing tonight. Carl Froch to win by knockout is a best price 11/8 with Betfred.

What an epic and amazing match between Monfils and Fognini. The best one of the tournament so far. Backing Monfils is not good for the blood pressure though! Hope he plays Murray in the quarter-finals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here