Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza Retweets that Tony Parks has left Spurs...

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
So by his usual cryptic games is he leading us down the Sherwood path?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Non-story. Pochettino is just bringing in his own team which happens in most new appointments.

Nothing to see here.

Indeed it does....I wonder if our new man will be allowed to do the same. Sherwood would surely want Ferdinand and Ramsey. Maybe the new man is being told Jones stays. You would hope not but if that's the case I can't see Sherwood taking the job, so maybe that's why Clarke seems to be the main man all of a sudden???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Indeed it does....I wonder if our new man will be allowed to do the same. Sherwood would surely want Ferdinand and Ramsey. Maybe the new man is being told Jones stays. You would hope not but if that's the case I can't see Sherwood taking the job, so maybe that's why Clarke seems to be the main man all of a sudden???

Would have thought most staff would leave, think 1 of Oscars staff has gone already. I doubt the new manager is having staff forced upon him too.

Personally, I hope Jones stays, but in a youth team role - similar to what he did at Charlton.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bigus Dickus

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Incontenentius Buttocks

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tony Parks is our new manager and we're going to play with 11 keepers on the pitch. KLL has asked if he can wear Reusch gloves, while Greer favours Lotto. Bruno is said to be tossing up between Uhslport and Umbro.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You call me big nose one more time and i'll take you to the f***ing cleaners....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is that the same bloke who saved those penalties for them in 1984? WHAT a game that was, even for the neutral.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here