Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club website announcement - latest news

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton & Hove Albion's ticket office is closed until further notice due to refurbishment works but the Albion Booking Line -0844 327 1901- is operating between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

Full details regarding match-by-match tickets and the reopening of the ticket office will be released after the fixtures for the new season are announced in June.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/ticket-office-closure-1566646.aspx#lLmUCYfj7IFwjBtU.99

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I guess this was the 12pm announcement delayed :)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I heard there was something going down today. Maybe there is, maybe it was bullshit or maybe there has been a last minute hitch and change of heart from someone. I suppose there could be many things that can go wrong.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Announcement imminent - Michael Owen spotted walking into the Grand alongside Sherwood and Kanchelskis

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I'm sure they post these crappy little story to tease us supporters on purpose.

Tomorrow it will a news story about discounted tickets at Goodwood races!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Japen have qualified for the Rugby World Cup.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Japen!? I thought it was Columbia!

I've been awake all night waiting for the Albion's official site to let me know whether or not Japan had qualified for the RWC. I really couldn't care less who our new manager is, whether Leicester have given up bidding on Leo, or whether Ward has re-signed for us!

Japan... in the Rugby World Cup... Japan! Just breathtakingly interesting and relevant to the Albion. Astonishing news. What next? San Marino make the finals of this year's European Tiddlywinks championship? Martin Perry opens a letter from Southern Water? Ken Bates enjoys his fish supper? Man falls over after drinking a large amount of alcohol? The oceans of the world are very wet?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why does it need refurbishing. We have only been at the Amex for three years?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here