Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threads

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Admin note: Most contributions to Palace fans on non-Palace threads are not wanted. They often cause threads to become de-railed, and ruin otherwise interesting discussion.

So, when they do, their posts (and any direct quotes) will be picked up and dumped here. By all means carry on here, but leave the other threads alone please.

I remember being pelted with coins at Cardiff station in the queue for London a couple of hours after the game had ended. Horrible lot they were.

Didn't you pick them up? Were they only 1p's? That's AWFUL..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I honestly didn't give a **** mate.

Really? Still remember "The Great Silence" around BN in May 2001 when you all relished Palace's inevitable relegation from the second tier to meet you, except Captain Fantastic (Dougie Freedman) scored against Stockport in the 89th minute to keep us up.

I don't think Stockport have really recovered since.. been all downhill since then.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't you pick them up? Were they only 1p's? That's AWFUL..

No it was yesterday..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/3750773.stm

In a winebar in Croydon watching a small screen, when Shipps kneed it in at the far-post we nearly broke the place apart. Left you guys gutted that we had jumped out of the second tier before you could get back there..

Really? Still remember "The Great Silence" around BN in May 2001 when you all relished Palace's inevitable relegation from the second tier to meet you, except Captain Fantastic (Dougie Freedman) scored against Stockport in the 89th minute to keep us up.

I don't think Stockport have really recovered since.. been all downhill since then.

What has this got to do with this thread ??? You've also been posting in other threads this morning that are nothing to do with Palace.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Most contributions to Palace fans on non-Palace threads are not wanted. They often cause threads to become de-railed, and ruin otherwise interesting discussion.

So, when they do, their posts (and any direct quotes) will be picked up and dumped here. By all means carry on here, but leave the other threads alone please.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can you add a :shit: icon to make the thread clearly visible ?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I'm perfectly calm, just get annoyed why people talk out of their arse about my club. The posts were directed directly to him and nobody else, I've not said anything but good things about your club, if he gets wound up by my comments then that's his problem.

With the rest of you I'm here to talk about Ulloa and am prepared to do so sensibly.

Don't worry about this lot, they kick up a fuss about when you try to sign one of their players, claiming obscene values then they're sold for a pittance in comparison later in the window.

Maybe you'll get him, maybe you won't, I wouldn't be surprised though if he wants to jump ship if an established PL side came in for him and I don't include CPFC in that just yet.

Don't worry about this lot, they kick up a fuss about when you try to sign one of their players, claiming obscene values then they're sold for a pittance in comparison later in the window.

Maybe you'll get him, maybe you won't, I wouldn't be surprised though if he wants to jump ship if an established PL side came in for him and I don't include CPFC in that just yet.

Piss of Nigel.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Palace Trolling.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Palace, telling us we over value players...........snigger....

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

What you do want to worry about is this is a brighton related thread on a Brighton site, now it's been stated many times before, if we did this on BBS we would be banned, show respect.

albionite

May 20, 2009

Palace **** you are not welcome on this thread so f*ck off

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
From May 8th:-
I doubt this is true tbh. No disrespect but he's not good enough to get in our squad, he's especially not worth 6.5 million.

May 11th:-
yes i must admit he did have 2 very good games against us

Today:-
its funny to read you lot squabbling over a player that will sit on our bench all season when we sign him

No irony is you beating us twice, Ulloa being awesome, ..., Ulloa signing for us and playing in the premier league.

And, from the Foxes Talk forum a couple of hours ago:-
I registered as SteveLCFC on the Brighton site just to ask questions about Ulloa, wasn't trying to wind them up but the sh*te they spout about us is unbelievably ignorant.

They banned me for nothing

:facepalm::facepalm:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

This thread has **** all to do with you now **** off you ****ing ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here