Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Clarke

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would be a good shout, intrigued why it went wrong at West Brom though. Lots of contacts and plays a good brand of football

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Fine by me.. was my original first choice just ahead of Sherwood but it seemed unlikely for quite a while

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Over the moon as I backed him for the job at 33/1 he was and still is my first choice, solid, dependable and gets on with the job, feel sure this wouldn't just be a stepping stone for him

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Posh spice is a slapper
She does it in the dark
And when she's ****ing Beckham
She thinks of our steve clarke.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Pleased.

Thought he did alright at West Brom, lost Lukaku and as you'd expect it all went downhill, given the lack of goals in the team. The likes of Luis Felipe Scolari, Mourinho, Dalglish and others seemed to really rate him, which is a good sign, and will perhaps mean he has links at a number of clubs.

Although he does always seem miserable...

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Looks like another dull appointment if its him, not done a lot as a manager. I was hoping for an exciting manager.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I'd be very happy with him. From what I can gather from his time at WBA he played good, attacking football but their defence was poor. Despite Upson leaving, Dunk and Greer have both proven themselves to be very capable in this division in our first season and I'd imagine we'd be looking for another CB. Bruno/Calderon are both decent and hopefully we can sign Ward and that's a great defensive spine to build on.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Also, to restart the rumor mill....

He spent 4 years with Joe Cole at Chelsea, and then another year with him at Liverpool.....

Interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here