Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betting Odds

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
By know means am aware of the finer details, it is simply a 'balance the books' exercise. Whoever you expect to win (irrelevant really), it is vital to create a 'book' where any result provides a profitable one. Hence if your liability is large on one 'horse' then odds are short to encourage money elsewhere for 'value'.
Liabilities are then laid off (ie. I back Peter Purves at 16/1 then lay him to you at 8/1....I can't lose even if he wins)
Tempters will be thrown out there, Jason Donovan or David Van Day at 50s for the speculative (or ignorant) punter.
Nearer the end result, or info is leaked, false reduction off losers odds will encourage hard earned and cause second thoughts on the main protagonist (Judith Hann).
End of the day, aside from :tosser: (McCririck) you don't find many poor shrewdies

Just my humble opinion with no foundation whatsoever

JoshFanner

Jul 22, 2013
By know means am aware of the finer details, it is simply a 'balance the books' exercise. Whoever you expect to win (irrelevant really), it is vital to create a 'book' where any result provides a profitable one. Hence if your liability is large on one 'horse' then odds are short to encourage money elsewhere for 'value'.
Liabilities are then laid off (ie. I back Peter Purves at 16/1 then lay him to you at 8/1....I can't lose even if he wins)
Tempters will be thrown out there, Jason Donovan or David Van Day at 50s for the speculative (or ignorant) punter.
Nearer the end result, or info is leaked, false reduction off losers odds will encourage hard earned and cause second thoughts on the main protagonist (Judith Hann).
End of the day, aside from :tosser: (McCririck) you don't find many poor shrewdies

Just my humble opinion with no foundation whatsoever

Thanks a lot!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here