Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time this week with Joey Barton

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
On with Pierced Organ, they are not too keen on each other, to say the least, I'm hoping for a good old fashioned bare knuckle tear up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Should be amusing. I wonder what hackneyed cliches Barton will be peddling tonight?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/10859913/Joey-Barton-Its-good-to-be-underestimated.html

Why ow why do main media outlets continue to promote this self publicist who frankly no one wants to hear?!

Honestly, Beeb are scraping the barrel with this invite - was Mr Blobby already engaged?

got over 1m followers on twitter.

yes, is a total chav, but at least he has some opinions on life, instead of most of the other footballers nowadays who are more into video games and tweeting about where they are eating.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
got over 1m followers on twitter.

yes, is a total chav, but at least he has some opinions on life, instead of most of the other footballers nowadays who are more into video games and tweeting about where they are eating.

I hope this show goes some way to dismissing the notion that he is intelligent though. Some people seem to confuse intelligence with opinion for some reason.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Was Nigel Farage washing his hair this week? How come he's not being given his usual weekly free publicity?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think he will either humiliate himself or be very entertaining. Probably both. I like him personally but like my girlfriend, he does let the emotion show. And that, in my experience, only ends in tears.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Barton The footballer totally surprised me when he played at the AMEX this season. Like it or not he's actually quite a bright guy for a bin dipper.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's kicking off!! :)

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Holy shit

Joey Barton and the UKIP MEP have just made Question TIme GOLD

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions