Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interviews for the new Boss

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Where are they taking place and how are they going? Have NSC posted anyone to listen at the keyhole, or is there a Cabbie in Bozza's pocket monitoring movement?
:tosser:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I was at a fencing tournament up at Stanley Deason and heard the name Garde repeatedly.
Make of that what you will.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm fairly sure I saw Paul Clement having a large Big Mac meal in Newhaven McDonald's earlier, if that helps at all.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Saw Remi Garde destroying a lobster at Café Rouge, Prince Albert Street, Brighton.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw Neil Warnock repeatedly throwing a frisbee at a garage wall in Petworth this afternoon. Not sure if that carries any significance.

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
I saw Tony Bloom and Steve Clarke playing Subbuteo on the floor in the north stand concourse, Steve was upset because Tony had lost the ball under one of the bins and Paul Barber had accidentally crushed Steve's right back with his knee .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I saw Tony Bloom and Steve Clarke playing Subbuteo on the floor in the north stand concourse, Steve was upset because Tony had lost the ball under one of the bins and Paul Barber had accidentally crushed Steve's right back with his knee .

Barber OUT!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I saw Steve Clarke visiting his friend and mine, Amos the Mars Bar Batterer, with his keg of ever-sizzling oil ready to deepfry anything you wish to toss in, for a fiver. Clarke snootily stuck his nose up at me and sneered when he saw i was throwing in 9 grapes and some low-fat flour to meet my weekly weight-loss demands put on me by Dr Crowther, my fat-people-hating new GP. Amos carries his keg on over the shoulder straps, his face ever-splattered with oily pocks, and we found him outside Brighton College with an eggcup full of burning lubricant to splash over the faces of the besuited children there, forgetting it was half-term week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saw Steve Clarke ordering a Wimpy Frankfurter meal in Boundary Road today, seemed like he was waiting for someone. :shrug:
Bender in a Bun, someone's trying to ingratiate themselves with the fans.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Steve Clarke just knocked on my door asking for directions to St Mary's Tea Rooms.
Sent him down Bramber High Street and told him to mind the speed humps.
Nice mountain bike. No helmet!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I have a feeling the new boss will be the same as the old boss.

He'll deny me access to the training ground.

I won't get schooled again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Steve Clarke just knocked on my door asking for directions to St Mary's Tea Rooms.
Sent him down Bramber High Street and told him to mind the speed humps.
Nice mountain bike. No helmet!
He can feck off, then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here