Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are your favourite fans in the world (excluding BHAFC of course)

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I'd say Dortmund for me, love flags. I've always loved smoke bombs tbh. Flares are ok sometimes but they will never be allowed in English football.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Sporting Lisbon was amazing. Carnival outside the game and deafening noise the whole match inside. This was for a cup game and the attendance was lower than what we usually get. Shameful.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I respect most supporters of smaller clubs who are geographically close to bigger glamour clubs.

That has to include Orient, Brentford and, um, Palace. I have a bit of trouble extending the principle to Millwall although I'm sure there are plenty of salt of the earth types around the New Den.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Sweden. I still laugh at their "go home to your ugly girls" chant at Cologne in 2006...there were some stunning ladies amongst them. Best riposte England fans could come up with had something to do with IKEA.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Internationals - the Dutch, great fans, literally colourful, in huge numbers, passionately sing their rousing national anthem, and great looking females. Brazil and Sweden - good to have them there too.

Clubs - To my mind, always passionate noisy support come what may, and not following fans of other clubs with the same homogenous songs: Swansea, Liverpool, Glasgow Rangers.

(Conversely, clubs who still seem to have more than their fair proportion of unpleasant people, a throwback to the violent days, albeit now with money and quilted jackets - Chelsea, Luton, Millwall, Palace).

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Extractors for me. Although I do like the hand-held ones that people use on the tube. It's coming up to that time of year too.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Charlton...any side who shares our dislike for Palarse must be in the top few.....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Plymouth. They've had their battles with owners, came up with the idea of Fans United which helped us and have a terrific Fansfest before the game.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Plymouth. They've had their battles with owners, came up with the idea of Fans United which helped us and have a terrific Fansfest before the game.

Good Shout..................

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chrystal Palace have the best fans.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The FC United fans were unbelievable when they came down to Withdean a few years ago. Flags, banners and non stop noise from start to finish. Top class.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I'd love more flags at the Amex but only the North Stand and the SWC would do it. We could fit a few more flags in I reckon like the huge ones on flag poles. Maybe the NSK should start a flag fund for the North Stand?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Oakland Raiders. Wembley watch out.

image.jpg

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Got to be Plymouth in terms of favourite group of supporters.

Borussia Dortmund and Ajax would be up there in terms of impressive support.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here