Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bed wetting: Any proven cure?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
It's like this. I'm plus 40, I support Brighton, have done for most of my 40 years. However, every night that I go to bed knowing that we still have no manager in place gives me nightmares about missing the boat and being left stranded on the quayside as the ferry departs full of quality football players never to return to these shores. It is at this stage that I p1ss myself and the wife has a moan the next morning that she smells of urine.

Can anybody help with this or should I just grow a pair and calm the sh1t down?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You know the answer!!

They're interviewing now. The candidates would have done a ton of research, know our strengths/weaknesses, ambitions, know who's departed etc etc and will also know who, or the sorts, they would want to get in subject to budget. I'd fully expect TB/PB to be asking these sorts of questions as well as understanding what budget (range) these candidates think they want/need in order to get us promoted.

I'm sure we're at the tail end of interviews/negotiations and confident that we're losing very little ground

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You know the answer!!

They're interviewing now. The candidates would have done a ton of research, know our strengths/weaknesses, ambitions, know who's departed etc etc and will also know who, or the sorts, they would want to get in subject to budget. I'd fully expect TB/PB to be asking these sorts of questions as well as understanding what budget (range) these candidates think they want/need in order to get us promoted.

I'm sure we're at the tail end of interviews/negotiations and confident that we're losing very little ground

No, no, no, you're wrong, TB and PB haven't got a clue, they will get someone in who has never watched any football anywhere, who won't even know what a budget is, and then let the collected wisdom of NSC select and sign the players for next season. This is how you build a championship winning team, apparently

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Piss on the wife in bed. Then get up have a wash and sleep on the sofa.
When the wife gets up complaining of being pissy deny all knowledge. Say she was rolling around a lot and you had to go to the sofa to get any sleep.
Repeat until she is convinced it is her. She may take up some fanny exercise to cure it with pleasant side effects.
Once we have a new manager just stop pissing on her.
Unless you like it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Does ya missus not suspect your just a filthy kinky git and not infact a worried Brighton supporter ?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
When the wife gets up complaining of being pissy deny all knowledge. Say she was rolling around a lot and you had to go to the sofa to get any sleep.
Repeat until she is convinced it is her. She may take up some fanny exercise to cure it with pleasant side effects.
Unless you like it.

Even if you have a wash, you can still stink of wee the next day, no matter how hard you scrub. It's like the urine is absorbed into your skin like a sponge. It can be embarrassing in work meetings. I blame Bloom for this (not really he's a ledge)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My other half's mate lives in Stornoway on The Isle of Lewis. Either her brother or cousin Colin MacIntyre IS The Mull Historical Society.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Unless you like it.
Your one sick individual.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Even if you have a wash, you can still stink of wee the next day, no matter how hard you scrub. It's like the urine is absorbed into your skin like a sponge. It can be embarrassing in work meetings. I blame Bloom for this (not really he's a ledge)

urine shouldn't actually smell. Maybe you are dehydrated, or have an infection.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Is your wife saying "You're in" rather than "urine"?

It's like this. I'm plus 40, I support Brighton, have done for most of my 40 years. However, every night that I go to bed knowing that we still have no manager in place gives me nightmares about missing the boat and being left stranded on the quayside as the ferry departs full of quality football players never to return to these shores. It is at this stage that I p1ss myself and the wife has a moan the next morning that she smells of urine.

Can anybody help with this or should I just grow a pair and calm the sh1t down?

Is it possible to truly enjoy football though without getting knickers in a twist or piss-soaked by your analogy?

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Be careful: this goes from the bed to stumbling into the wardrobe and pissing there under the mistaken impression that it's the bathroom. I suspect that alcohol is involved here somehow - are you sinking a stiff one (drink I mean) before retiring? It may be that time will find a cure (when some other hapless foreign person is appointed manager or head coach or kit man or whatever) so I suggest exercise can be the only short term cure - a quick ten mile run before bedtime should drive all other worries from your head. Try and remember to run only five miles from your home, otherwise you'll end up bumming a lift to get home from some other hapless foreign person looking for work in Brighton.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here