Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager, your preference

So what type of manager do you want for the Albion

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ok we have had two Latin managers, neither of whom had any experience of the very very competitive Championship, although both did pretty well but no cigar at the end of a Championship season

So do you want another foreign rookie with a good background at a top club starting his managerial career? Or maybe an English coach such as Clement but still a Rookie. Or is it time to listen to Ernest and go for a tried and tested English manager with experience?

Poll to follow

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I trust TB, lets face it both his appointments so far have been good. Even if you didn't like Oscar and thought our football was worse under him he still got us to the same stage Gus did with a weaker squad. I think the new manager will have a tough job as we've placed in the top 6 in 2 consecutive seasons but a lot of the squad requires rebuilding, patience is required whoever we go for (a quality that is always in abundance on NSC, oh wait...)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Female, 18-25 either an experienced gymnast or dancer. Oh and makes a nice sandwhich.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I trust TB too, but that doesn't mean whomsoever appointed i am the happiest with. I do like the romancing mystery of those from overseas, but i wouldn't squawk with distress over a chap from these waters as long as his intentions are ones that stick to our cosmopolitan identity rather than the rebirth of one as purely physical scrappers.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If it was horrible **** pig Neil Lennon I would seriously wonder about our board.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
TB will choose the right candidate for who he believes is in the best long term interests of the club. Whoever that may be, Im sure his opinion is more informed than mine therefore I trust him to get it right.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Id trust TB myself.

Much rather have a young foreign coach than a Tony Mowbray for example

They must have a good fashion sense though, must be FLAIR in that department - following on from Oscar.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If the appointment annoys Ernest, Kevtherev, Mutts Nutts and Footsoldier, I'll be happy. They're my albion barometers. *taps gage*

Basically this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here