Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malcom Glazer dead.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shame you have classy Man United and FCUM fans on Twitter making, lovely comments about his death, put it that way.

I strongly suggest you don't log on to NSC the day Bill Archer's passing is announced then.

Or Bellotti's- I'm working on the assumption that Archer will go first on the grounds of age.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I strongly suggest you don't log on to NSC the day Bill Archer's passing is announced then.

Or Bellotti's- I'm working on the assumption that Archer will go first on the grounds of age.

But that's COMPLETELY different.

You can't compare Archer/Belotti to Glazer, sure Glazer isn't popular, but he hardly ruined United and nearly put them out of business (ignoring the large debts of course).

They won the Premier League and Champions League under him too, slightly different when we nearly dropped out the league altogether.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But that's COMPLETELY different.

You can't compare Archer/Belotti to Glazer, sure Glazer isn't popular, but he hardly ruined United and nearly put them out of business (ignoring the large debts of course).

They won the Premier League and Champions League under him too, slightly different when we nearly dropped out the league altogether.

Football fans aren't rational like that though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fair point, but I don't recall their fans slagging him off when they were winning things though.

But then a season of mediocrity has made them a bit of a joke.

A fair few of them were. The whole FC United thing sprung out of that. And the slightly lame green & yellow scarf "protest".

It's wrong to say the Glazers haven't pissed United fans off, that's for sure. They just had fewer other reasons to complain than most of us (same as many Cardiff fans were ambivalent to the red shirts when they were winning the league).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bit of a shock to say the least.

Shame you have classy Man United and FCUM fans on Twitter making, lovely comments about his death, put it that way.

You're either following a number of these people, or you've set out to find some of these people to get offended by their comments. Either way, you didn't need to be seeing these 'lovely' comments' if you didn't want to. There are none in my Twitter feed from what I can see.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
He had a good 85 years... or was it 86?

image.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Meh. Another leech who did their bit to ruin football. His beard annoyed me. No captain of industry should have a scruffy beard. He looks like he could be Michael Moore's dodgy lawyer brother. And he didn't look like a Malcolm either. He looks more like a Larry. Or at a push Adam.

Poor show all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here