Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Problems with NSC Login (Password visible and not recognised)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody else having problems with logging in to NSC? Started yesterday, the password characters keyed in are fully visible and are not recognised as valid. When you re-key via the failed login screen, all works as normal. Happening to me using Firefox and also Google Chrome.

And yes I have tried turning it off and on again, thank you for asking.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just tried in Chrome (on a Mac) and got in fine.

The characters were visible though - I'd been playing with some of the site design yesterday so I might have done that unwittingly, although I'm not sure how - I'll check it out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just tried in Chrome (on a Mac) and got in fine.

The characters were visible though - I'd been playing with some of the site design yesterday so I might have done that unwittingly, although I'm not sure how - I'll check it out.

Cheers Bozza :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Anybody else having problems with logging in to NSC? Started yesterday, the password characters keyed in are fully visible and are not recognised as valid. When you re-key via the failed login screen, all works as normal. Happening to me using Firefox and also Google Chrome.

And yes I have tried turning it off and on again, thank you for asking.

Same was happening to me yesterday, also in Chrome and Firefox.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I tweaked some settings in our Cloudflare deployment to try and improve performance - it looks as though it caused the issue.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here