Great result for Scotland tonight

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's tonight.

It's a CHUCKLE at the betting irregularities that are BOUND to happen.

Yeah but I mean, is it a football game? A grown ups game, or the U19s or whatever?

I wasn't even aware Scotland were playing, is where I was coming from. Presumably it's a World Cup warm up for them or something.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
'Scotland World Cup Friendly' is the Telegraphs front page headline....better tell GG to go and buy some Reefs

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just looked at the squads for that game & find myself quite disappointed that Warren Aspinall isn't doing the commentary.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Is the prince of Nigeria going to be there? need to chat to him about the emails - still awaiting payments :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great win for Scotland tonight with three own goals conceded by Nigeria in a frantic last 10 minutes.

Managed to get a bit of 33-1 myself.

TNBA

TTF

I've gone large on a Gordon Greer hat-trick at 80/1

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
they will play the last 20 minutes with a peeled pineapple for a ball and the crowd will be full of schoolgirls disguised as petrol pumps....it's a funny old game....!!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bookies will become even more suspicious when Peter Odemwingie misses three open goals for Nigeria.

"No, he does that every week for Stoke." says Mark Hughes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And England have a friendly v Peru at Wembley this Friday coming Edna :)

I don't remember being spammed by the FA with offers for tickets to this 'essential viewing' match, which is a welcome surprise ???

I'd heard of that one. Understandable that England would be playing friendlies. But I bet there's a few Scotland players who'd rather have spent the last couple of weeks sunning it in the usual footballer summer ghettoes than going through the motions on the training pitch for the sake of keeping Wee Gordon Strachan happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here