Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much will the new managers transfer war chest be?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What do you think NSC?

I will plump for 10 million (if Ulloa goes)

Otherwise 4m

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Empty War Chest.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It will be:

(Bridcutt's full fee including the add on for PL staying up + Ulloa fee + Barnes fee - Stephens fee) less an 80% TB/Burke reduction for trying to be good boys on FFP & cover trading losses with asset sale proceeds = not a great deal

Similarly the available wages budget compared to the staff as at c. April 2013 should be colossal, as comparing then to post-selling Ulloa, we will be no longer paying:

Bridcutt
Barnes
Lopez
Ulloa
Brezovan
ElAbd
Hoskins
Hammond
Painter
Vicente
Upson
Bridge
Orlandi
Dicker
Harley
Kuszchak

Leaving a massive saving, enabling some fantastic players to be acquired ???

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
It will be:

(Bridcutt's full fee including the add on for PL staying up + Ulloa fee + Barnes fee - Stephens fee) less an 80% TB/Burke reduction for trying to be good boys on FFP & cover trading losses with asset sale proceeds = not a great deal

Similarly the available wages budget compared to the staff as at c. April 2013 should be colossal, as comparing then to post-selling Ulloa, we will be no longer paying:

Bridcutt
Barnes
Lopez
Ulloa
Brezovan
ElAbd
Hoskins
Hammond
Painter
Vicente
Upson
Bridge
Orlandi
Dicker
Harley
Kuszchak

Leaving a massive saving, enabling some fantastic players to be acquired ???

Jeeez Westy........You OK?.......I get the feeling you didn't take a breath there?!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There should be the best part of the Bridcutt/Barnes/elAbd fee income plus potentially Buckley & Ulloa sold so could easily be north of £10m which spent wisely and with the intuitive backing of a good gambler might give us our best shot at automatic promotion for the foreseeable future.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
There should be the best part of the Bridcutt/Barnes/elAbd fee income plus potentially Buckley & Ulloa sold so could easily be north of £10m which spent wisely and with the intuitive backing of a good gambler might give us our best shot at automatic promotion for the foreseeable future.

haha nice thought

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Spent some of the Bridders / Barnes money on Stephens.......not sure how much though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here