Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone heard of Recruit8 job agency??

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
http://www.recruit8.com/ a rather bare bones website, no physical locationor email contact address, and I get spammed to hell when applied for any position they supposedly have on totaljobs..

this is a typical email received recently..

Hi

Unfortunately, due to the high levels of applications we have received, you have been unsuccessful in your recent job application. We thank you for your interest in this role and invite you to check out some of the many other vacancies we have available.

Kind Regards

Recruit8

(link on their email apparently qoes to ANOTHER site, x-jobs.com - that only has an 0871 phone number ?? )

Last edited:

Apophis2029

Jul 13, 2014
Recruit8 scam?

http://www.recruit8.com/ a rather bare bones website, no physical locationor email contact address, and I get spammed to hell when applied for any position they supposedly have on totaljobs..

this is a typical email received recently..

Hi

Unfortunately, due to the high levels of applications we have received, you have been unsuccessful in your recent job application. We thank you for your interest in this role and invite you to check out some of the many other vacancies we have available.

Kind Regards

Recruit8

(link on their email apparently qoes to ANOTHER site, x-jobs.com - that only has an 0871 phone number ?? )
Hi there, I to had the same problem with Recruit8. Same response after submitting my CV. Strange that considering the ad had only just been placed! and then the advert details changed before my eyes, the money appeared to go up even more.

I did some research and looks like the sprang up in April 2014 overnight, nobody knows much more than that. I found them on Total jobs and immediately contacted total jobs complaints and sent a stinking email demanding to know how they can allow this to happen and demanded that recruit8 be removed a.s.a.p, still waiting to hear back so watch this space. Avoid them like the plague appears to the advice, spammers and scammers!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You might also want to bear in mind that they are breaking UK law with the website and their domain name comes back with little information on a whois lookup. Looks like scammers to me.

Apophis2029

Jul 13, 2014
This is the Response I got from Total jobs, and it is not worth replying to.

Thank you for contacting us.

We have been assured that Recuit8 is a genuine company, but as an extra security measure we will look into this for you.

Do you have any examples of spam mail you have received since joining up with Recruit8 or anything else which may help in our investigation?

If you need anything else at all please feel free to call us on the details below quoting your case number.

Your case number is: xxxxxxxxx.

Thank you very much,

Jen Mottershead
Customer Service Executive

Tel: 080 8000 2000
Web: www.totaljobsgroup.com

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here