Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The PIG coming back?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
... is that feasible, is it permissible, would you welcome it or be horrified. Just say... tɔmaʂ ˈkuʂt͡ʂak doesn't find a new home during the summer and we don't find the new keeper we want. Would pride forbid it... player's directors', fans' pride? I still believe he has been (apart from the last cuppla matches or so) the best Albion player between the posts... ever!

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
My mate's cousin is real estate agent in Manchester and he got a tip off from a city fan up there and he reckons PIG will sign for Bolton. Hahahah!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
feasible, permissible and to be welcomed. if any disagreement on wages can be resolved once he realises there aren't any No.1 shirts free in the Premiership, we should accept this as a player wanting to better themselves and accept his return to senses.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
My mate's cousin is real estate agent in Manchester and he got a tip off from a city fan up there and he reckons PIG will sign for Bolton. Hahahah!

Bizarre move if true. I know he may get more money but...come on, Bolton? Seriously Tom?!

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Bizarre move if true. I know he may get more money but...come on, Bolton? Seriously Tom?!

Ummm. I was taking piss out of transfer rumours when their source is 'my mate's cousin' or something like that. I made it up as a joke.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems strange, Bogdan is a useful keeper, younger at 26 and has another year left on his contract.

Maybe we will be signing Bogdan, I'd be well happy with that swap. Not gonna happen though is it?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Remember when we all thought we'd lost Calde to Southampton?

It isn't impossible. But it is very unlikely.

It's well known Kuszczak was a very big earner and I think the club have decided they can't justify those sorts of wages anymore. Naturally he doesn't want to negotiate a contract on lower wages, so he's going to try his luck elsewhere. I don't think there's any great disgrace in that, on either side. Did seem a bit disinterested by the end although I'd hardly blame him for the Derby massacre.

I reckon he'll get another club who'll be willing to pay him more than we would, and fair play to him.

The reality is that we've been spoiled in recent years with some big star players like Kuszczak, Upson, Bridge and Vicente. Those days are probably behind us now, as the realities of FFP kick in. We need more signings like Stephens who might not be quite as box office as these former Premier League names and England internationals, but who IS the future of this club, along with Ince, March, Dunk and co.

Let's not dwell on the past and get behind whoever comes in instead

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Tomas is going to be missed next season but we have to accept there has got to be cut backs,however we still have our excellent stadium and Championship football to look forward too, which we can afford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here