Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm AFRAID I've got some BAD news for EVERYONE

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I know NOT everyone on NSC is as INTELLIGANT as me or has a GRATE INTELLLICT like me but even Stevie WONDER can see that the DELAY in getting a NEW manager is down to the FACT that no DECENT manager like Steve Evans wants to work for a PEAR of bell ends like BERK and Barber.

This is like 2002 all over AGAIN and WE will end up with another TINSELHEAD as manager who will DO as he is TOLD and not SPEND any money.

WHERE has all the MONEY gone ? The 1983 FA Cup Final MILLIONS, the SAIL of Zamora to QPR, the Glenn MURRAY transfer PROCEEDS and now the play off CASH from this season. We should be SINGING top class players and getting a QUALITY manager not some FAILURE like Hughton.

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

#I'm RIGHT again

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I HERD it was BILLIONS from the cup FINAL :moo:

#SackTheBored

#EnrestIN

#KickUpTheARS

D

Deleted User X18H

I know NOT everyone on NSC is as INTELLIGANT as me or has a GRATE INTELLLICT like me but even Stevie WONDER can see that the DELAY in getting a NEW manager is down to the FACT that no DECENT manager like Steve Evans wants to work for a PEAR of bell ends like BERK and Barber.

This is like 2002 all over AGAIN and WE will end up with another TINSELHEAD as manager who will DO as he is TOLD and not SPEND any money.

WHERE has all the MONEY gone ? The 1983 FA Cup Final MILLIONS, the SAIL of Zamora to QPR, the Glenn MURRAY transfer PROCEEDS and now the play off CASH from this season. We should be SINGING top class players and getting a QUALITY manager not some FAILURE like Hughton.

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

#I'm RIGHT again
You forgot about the SAIL of Withdene to the council !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it true that a pimped up COMBINED HARVESTER has been spotted in BENNETTS FIELD ?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am putting my money on either BURNO or SALTOR as being the next PLAYER manager.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The trawler has left the harbour and the nets are out.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
get y CV in IN ernerst ERNEST. we WILL go down quicker THAN a cheap crack WHORE, but it will be FUNNY

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here