Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any of these could do a job?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Would be happy with any of the keepers

Defenders - lugano, ridgewell, riise (if we dont get ward)

Midfielders - Jack Collison, Lamps (dream world)

Forwards - Bendtner

rest of the lot on that article i wouldnt bother because they are either too old, wouldnt add anything, or are too good for us

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
We should snap up Delfouneso he is class and out of contract at villa! Very big and quick would be a good back up for cms and Ulloa.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
We should snap up Delfouneso he is class and out of contract at villa! Very big and quick would be a good back up for cms and Ulloa.

Didn't seem to pull up any trees on loan to Blackpool last season, frankly.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Would be happy with any of the keepers

Defenders - lugano, ridgewell, riise (if we dont get ward)

Midfielders - Jack Collison, Lamps (dream world)

Forwards - Bendtner

rest of the lot on that article i wouldnt bother because they are either too old, wouldnt add anything, or are too good for us

Bendtner? Really?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
in the words of the Beatles 'please don't wake me, I'm only dreaming' ...........striker I personally would like would be Benik Afobe. Released from Arsenal, has knocked around the Championship, admitted injury has hampered him, but feel something in him to work on.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Bendtner has a very decent goalscoring record for Denmark. Whilst not a top class player, he has ability, but a lot of the time the problem with him is motivation.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
The only person who thinks he's any good is him and now you.

i'd like to think we could get the best out of him - a nice danish flag with his face on it next to dick knight, some complimentary chants about his sexual prowess/footballing ability/choice of favourite tv show - he'll start banging them in

also make sure to write into his contract that he's allowed to go skiing whenever he wants

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here