Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Muitt ? What do we know about him? A few bits and bobs on line!

D

Deleted User X18H

Went to a kiddies football party in Dyke Road park on Sunday. An 'pwoper' Albion coach was there and a lad who claimed to have just signed for the DS.

Throughly nice young lad , brilliant with unruly six year olds, including mine.

Hails from Hangleton.

(Training opens on 30th June apparently)

Like me, I am sure you hope my British Gas man turns up soon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've known him for years, he's friends with my son. Throughly nice young lad and absolutely dedicated to chasing his dream of being a professional footballer. His talent was obvious even at 7 or 8.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Few years below me at school, as EASY 10 says, his talent was obvious at young age. Could do with bulking up a bit but is a promising player, not from Hangleton, he's from Fishersgate.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Few years below me at school, as EASY 10 says, his talent was obvious at young age. Could do with bulking up a bit but is a promising player, not from Hangleton, he's from Fishersgate.

From Fishersgate, when younger played for Hangleton Rangers. Great lad, bit of a Man U fan but am sure he will grow out of it!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Left back?
Very skinny.In the Gary Williams mould??

A left back? Perhaps we don't need Ward after all.

He isn't a left-back, he's a forward. Scored 4 goals in 12 games for the U-18s in the first half of last season, and then 3 goals in 8 starts for the development squad after he moved up (including a brace against Bognor in the Sussex Senior Cup). I think he has tended to play a wider role rather than a more central position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here