Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So in a nutshell none of us really have any idea who our next manager is going to be...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Is that a fair assessment of the situation?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If by us you mean "everyone except TB and those staff senior and professional enough to be given some insight that they will keep schtum about" then yes.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If by us you mean "everyone except TB and those staff senior and professional enough to be given some insight that they will keep schtum about" then yes.

I understand your point but we usually have SOME idea who the contenders for the post might be. This time nobody has the foggiest.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Damn you BBBW : this means we will have to delete all these threads where no one has the faintest idea who the next manager is who going to be.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Damn you BBBW : this means we will have to delete all these threads where no one has the faintest idea who the next manager is who going to be.

:) :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A large majority of fans will accept whoever it is with open arms, some will accept with reservations, some will have a hissy fit and be violently anti and some will still go on about Honey Badgers, this is the way of things.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think it's very interesting that as of today there has been absolutely no comment from Nathan Jones.......

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Yes, of course.

Get a grip.

Got a substantive reply to the article linked? Or just a gut feeling?

(Points are based on the EPL's slightly shorter schedule.)

However, this still means that pretty much one third of a team’s win percentage is purely down to random chance.
Since we know the average win percentage is 45%, an average team can expect to achieve 51 points per season but this could potentially vary anywhere between 34 – 68 points due to luck.

Taking last season’s league table as an example, the average team could have ended up anywhere between 19th and 5th place just because of the random variance of their results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here