Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
That is all

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One problem:-

I'd rather slice my own ears off with a cheese grater than listen to Talkspite.

Who's turn is it to do the transcribing?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
One problem:-

I'd rather slice my own ears off with a cheese grater than listen to Talkspite.

Who's turn is it to do the transcribing?

How could anyone possibly object to listening to that tosser James Corden talking in that faux earnest voice in the 'We Buy Any Car' advert five times every hour?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
How could anyone possibly object to listening to that tosser James Corden talking in that faux earnest voice in the 'We Buy Any Car' advert five times every hour?

Well I must agree, James Corden seems to have been as lucky is his desired vocation as that prat ITV Anchorman Adrian Chiles. How do they do it? :annoyed:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well ?

What did he say.......

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Here we go

DanielT

I'm very happy in Madrid, family settled, would like to stay and enjoy this experience. want to manage one day in near future... right club, right time, but at the moment i'm going to enjoy this experience here

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Very happy a Madrid. Family settled. Want to enjoy experience in Spain. Wants to manage a team himself at some point.

Looks like he's staying at Madrid.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Talking about Champions League.... Snippets below that might be of interest......

PC: Enjoyed being involved in the preparation and planning for the game.

Ancelotti?

PC: Amazing amount learned, hopefully get the credit he deserves (Ancelotti), he was a calming influence on everyone, gave staff and players calmness and assurance. He quietly goes about his work, doesn't have a big ego, great football knowledge in the way to build and prepare teams. PC enjoys working for him. Ancelotti is lead coach, PC helps him organise, co-ordinate, set up exercises, will lead exercises along with Zidane, work as a team on training pitch.

Future? WBA for example.

PC: Very happy in R.Madrid, fantastic experience. Family settled, would like to stay and enjoy experience. At the moment enjoying experience in Madrid. If right offer mind may be changed, but everyday working at a fantastic club with great players. Exciting being at Madrid, with games next year.

QPR is his club.

Didn't sound promising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here