Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton or Fleetwood

Burton or Fleetwood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Nothing better to do on a rainy bank holiday, so I will be watching the football,

I'd like Burton to come up to league one

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Burton for me.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've had a bet on Fleetwood's Antoni Sarcevic first goal (7/1).

He's their playmaker who has had an excellent season, takes free-kicks and penalties and isn't afraid to have a shot. The surface could be slippery with the rain so worth a chance.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Apparently 10,000-12,000 in attendance.

There was just under 20,000 at the Conference Premier Play-off final. Cambridge are a well-supported club but it was a long, long way for the Gateshead fans to Wembley.

The Conference is arguably a stronger division than League Two anyway - I expect Luton Town to get promoted again and Bristol Rovers and Torquay to finish mid-table after their drop into non-league.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Burton for me .Fleetwoods Cod Army:smile::smile:since when is rarely taking 150 to an away game considered a fecking Army.

It's a small platter really.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm more interested in whether Ward is going to beat Robredo in the Tennis. He's doing OK so far.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

He's their playmaker who has had an excellent season, takes free-kicks and penalties and isn't afraid to have a shot. The surface could be slippery with the rain so worth a chance.

Nice one, wish I'd taken your advice

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Thank you for posting this! Wanted to have a bet on first goal scorer, don't have much knowledge on League 2 but I saw your post and thought I'll check the odds on Sky Bet and got 8/1 for him, £45 back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here