Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Transfers - Our Opponents

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Watford also have signed Lloyd Dyer.

Bournemouth have agreed a deal for Dan Gosling and Cardiff are in talks with free agent Macheda after his release from Man United.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Cardiff have signed Guido Burgstaller; no me neither but he's an Austrian international who scored 1 in 4 at his last club. They've also signed Javi Guerra, an experienced Spanish striker. Bolton have signed Liam Trotter and Neil Danns who were on loan at the club, as well as signing winger Liam Feeney and a youngster from Southampton. Only other thing of note is that Marek Stech has joined Sparta Prague in his native land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_transfers_summer_2014 This link is something good to browse over every few days as it has every transfer on it. For example I didn't know that Danny Green had left Charlton, nor Marc Albrighton joining Leicester.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Is that all the business that's been done?? If so, I'm quite pleased. It makes the appointment of the new manager not so urgent as people would believe.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Just spotted that Watford have signed Heurelho Gomes from Tottenham - that's a hell of an acquisition at this level

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27555018

I was going to start a thread about Gomes the other day, but feared getting shot down. Surely would have been the free transfer we need the most?...haven't seen him play for a couple of years though....he may have put on six stone for all I know.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I was going to start a thread about Gomes the other day.

I was skimming this thread and read that as "I was going to start a thread about Gnomes the other day..."

I thought to myself, interesting... But a bit random, even for NSC.

That is all. Carry on.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I was skimming this thread and read that as "I was going to start a thread about Gnomes the other day..."

I thought to myself, interesting... But a bit random, even for NSC.

That is all. Carry on.

You're just fishing with that post aren't you?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't see anyone jumping at the chance to sign the pig yet

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
You're just fishing with that post aren't you?

I think it's high time NSC debated the merits of kitsch garden ornaments.

And to be honest it would make more interesting readng than all this "UKIP are brilliant" / "UKIP are w@nkers" nonsense.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Don't WORRY lads WE will pick up a couple of loan signings on deadline DAY

hugh_laurie_blackadder_huzzah.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here