Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clement can be tempted away from Real by Albion......BBC TEXT!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not a good career move i would say - first job in management at a lower end PL team that will dump him at Xmas if they are near the bottom? We are a safer bet ......
Like to think you are correct but what ever we may think West Brom are a bigger club than us and in the top league. They would probably offer a lot more in wages and probably a bigger war chest to play with. I reckon if they want him he would choose WBA over BHA. Our only hope if we wanted Clement as a boss is WBA would not want him.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Like to think you are correct but what ever we may think West Brom are a bigger club than us and in the top league. They would probably offer a lot more in wages and probably a bigger war chest to play with. I reckon if they want him he would choose WBA over BHA. Our only hope if we wanted Clement as a boss is WBA would not want him.

Yes, but it depends what Clements wants. If he wants a big payday at the very high risk of putting a serious dent in his management career very quickly, then he can go to WBA. If that is too much of a risk for him, he would choose us. Or he may well just stay put.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yes, but it depends what Clements wants. If he wants a big payday at the very high risk of putting a serious dent in his management career very quickly, then he can go to WBA. If that is too much of a risk for him, he would choose us. Or he may well just stay put.

Lets hope you are correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here