Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Far-Right National Front Stuns French Elite With EU 'Earthquake'

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
But the National Front? Is Europe being taken over by THICKIES?

Unfortunately, much like here, the more moderate parties seem content with their little hegemony. It's a pity that now more 'populist' politicians are taking advantage. A very large portion of voters around Europe feel their views are ignored and feel threatened by the rapid change in their societies. Mainstream parties need to adjust accordingly and react with dignity and fairness as they address the problems. The alternative is not one I wish to imagine.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Unfortunately, much like here, the more moderate parties seem content with their little hegemony. It's a pity that now more 'populist' politicians are taking advantage. A very large portion of voters around Europe feel their views are ignored and feel threatened by the rapid change in their societies. Mainstream parties need to adjust accordingly and react with dignity and fairness as they address the problems. The alternative is not one I wish to imagine.

The warning signs have been there. To think that only SOME people in the UK are sick of the EU is complete narrow mindness.
The EU is starting to implode as countries wake up.

Stumpy Tim

Here we go again...somebody has different views from you,so you sling insults at them...I do not agree with the NF but they have the same rights as you,be they different from you.

No. The NF target the uneducated and ill-informed. It's nothing about slinging insults. I'm not having a go at people who vote UKIP (who I also disagree with), but voting the NF is the lowest of the low

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here