Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best way to get past the 'being b0llocksed' problem

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Some help please.

Go to bed early and forget I offered to meet her at the tube about 11pm?
Keep drinking and screw the consequences?
Pretend to be sober, witty and urbane?
Admit weakness and try not to vomit on her shoes?
Tell her it's her fault for working and leaving me no option but to feign interest in Orient?
Pass out now and hope for the best?

It's taken me about 15 minutes to proof read this and get rid of the typos. Apologies if I missed any.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The third one, because that is everything you won't be to her in this situation :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ring her up and tell her you have man flu.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
If you have serious intentions on this girl IMO this is your only move and then hope she doesn't ditch you for being flaky.

Or drink at large cup of coffee and get 30 mins kip.

We've been married 18 months. She's 20+ years younger than me.

I adore her, but I'm bollocksed and likely to snore all night. Volunteering to sleep on the sofa is my best bet; that and not shitting myself.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've been married 18 months. She's 20+ years younger than me.

I adore her, but I'm bollocksed and likely to snore all night. Volunteering to sleep on the sofa is my best bet; that and not shitting myself.

In that case you have 2 options either feign early onset dementia or fall asleep on the sofa before she eventually gets in about 1am.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Tell her you've had some bad news and start crying...then drink a bottle of brandy and run off into the night.

In the morning hope she's forgotten all about it?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I was in a similar situation earlier. Left the pregnant missus at home while I went up the pub for a "couple". Had 7 pints and left the others to it.

I was wankered when I got back. Couldn't sit down still without feeling dizzy as ****. Somehow I managed not to slur too badly, (I thnk it being in a much worse state on Thursday night that might have thrown her off the scent tonight).

30 minutes later a pizza came out of the oven, 2 episodes of season 6 of 24 later I felt well enough to crack on with the cider again.

She's now in bed and I'm ploughing on.

Or you could get a bit of sniff in you and you'll be good to go for the rest of the night....

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Some help please.

Go to bed early and forget I offered to meet her at the tube about 11pm?
Keep drinking and screw the consequences?
Pretend to be sober, witty and urbane?
Admit weakness and try not to vomit on her shoes?
Tell her it's her fault for working and leaving me no option but to feign interest in Orient?
Pass out now and hope for the best?

It's taken me about 15 minutes to proof read this and get rid of the typos. Apologies if I missed any.

Firstly (and most importantly) confirm that she is feeling frisky and 'up for it'. Tell her you have been experimenting with various medications for 'Medical Science', so when you meet her you will look completely different, but not to worry, everything is fine and you are looking for some 'hot action'. Also your memory might seem vague.
Now just go to bed and have a nice kip.
Where were you meeting her, and what's her name by the way ? :whistle:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nah I'm jealous because I'm sat in a library at 1:20am. And have been for the last 3 weeks.
Can't you find the door?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here