Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else with a 3G Blackberry Curve on Tesco find...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
...It takes ages for internet pages to load?

It is painfully slow, which is a shame as it's a good dog and bone

Perhaps someone knows a quick and effective fix?

Muchas gracias muchachos :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Was exactly the same with pretty much every Blackberry I owned, nothing to do with Tesco I wouldn't have thought. Just one of those things with a product that has seemingly fallen below the new age of smartphones. Incredibly frustrating, but not a great deal you can do about it…

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Was exactly the same with pretty much every Blackberry I owned, nothing to do with Tesco I wouldn't have thought. Just one of those things with a product that has seemingly fallen below the new age of smartphones. Incredibly frustrating, but not a great deal you can do about it…

Cheers for that. I'm glad it's a fault with this phone. I'll wait for better national 4G coverage then get one of those :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cheers for that. I'm glad it's a fault with this phone. I'll wait for better national 4G coverage then get one of those :)

I finally gave up on Blackberry a few months ago - now got a Samsung Galaxy S4, which is brilliant at pretty much everything.

scooter1

How soon is now?
How are blackberry still going, and even more intriguing, how do they brainwash people into buying their products?
I always used to really like Blackberrys as I wasn't very good with touch screen phones, but the last one I had, the 9800 Torch, was shite. Whilst I tried in vain to avoid the who apple thing, I now have an iPhone after a Nokia 920(windows 8) and it is the best phone I've had

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here