Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hearts, Hibs and Rangers...

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
They will all play in the Scottish Championship next season.

That is like Manchester United, Liverpool and Everton playing in the English Championship during the same season.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Very high chance there'll be higher average attendances in the Scottish Championship than the Scottish Premiership next season at this rate.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
they could play 5 men against 11 for a bit more of a challenge. There should be different rules for Celtic.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Who cares

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I wonder if all the clubs who voted Rangers out of the top flight wish they had Marty McFlys Delorean now? I heard on TalkSport Sky had fixed the price for the next Scottish football TV deal, it was £15 million in total.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Celtic will be in total meltdown with their application already in the post for them to fail FFP and be relegated to the Championship to get some sort of competition.

It is fabulous to see! Championship a better league next season than Premiership. No difference there then South or North?

Never wish for what you don't want, you wonderful unwashed people.

TNBA

TTF

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I was invited to the hibs game yesterday by a friend and god they were bad good old terry butchers hoof ball, the ground was nice though , but much better watching the Albion , surely a deal will be made for TV rights now for Scottish championship .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here