Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

all inclusive holidays suggestions please

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Im looking for an all inclusive holiday, maybe £700 per person, ( no hidden extras ie paying for baggage/transfers) and definitely no kids!!!
I want a quiet rest not lots of kids running about un attended, for that reason Im looking when the kids are back at school in Sept.

Any suggestions or websites... ( not ready for SAGA)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can never understand why people without kids would want to go all inclusive. Don't you want to explore the resort you are going to and eat out?

Last edited:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I can never understand why people without kids would won't to go all inclusive. Don't you want to explore the resort you are going to and eat out?

Maybe explained it wrong....I meant no transfers/baggage fees / taxes etc

But having never been on a "all inclusivee food/drinks holiday" I will look at anything, it is to chillax not to go exploring..we have already had a months holiday and done that in April.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Maybe explained it wrong....I meant no transfers/baggage fees / taxes etc

But having never been on a "all inclusivee food/drinks holiday" I will look at anything, it is to chillax not to go exploring..we have already had a months holiday and done that in April.

Forte Village Sardinia (best beaches in Europe)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If you definitely do not want kids then go to Sandals.
They often do deals if you look around.
Everything is included including learning to dive.
Accommodation is top notch
Food is very good with a huge choice
Private beaches.
Been twice before child thought it was 9/10
Expecting to get pelters now as I suspect there will be a lot on here who hated it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not been, but told Cape Verde is good for that sort of thing.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sorry just seen the budget.
No snob but IMO the brits have already ruined the cheaper all inclusives in places like Turkey.
If you want something a bit better and quieter you have to pay for it.
There are some nice ones in Crete.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I have found Menorca to be pretty quiet and you can find deals for the kind of price you are thinking of paying.If you want to avoid kids I would stay away from the resorts at Cala Porter,San Tomas,Cala Bosch and Cala Galdana.On the East coast there are some fantastic remote spots as also in the area around Punta Prima.Try the north of the Island around Arenal d'en Castell and Cuitadella for more adult only orientated hotels.I have been to Menorca several times and it is certainly the quietest and most un-spoilt of the Balearics.Good food and good Wine too.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have found Menorca to be pretty quiet and you can find deals for the kind of price you are thinking of paying.If you want to avoid kids I would stay away from the resorts at Cala Porter,San Tomas,Cala Bosch and Cala Galdana.On the East coast there are some fantastic remote spots as also in the area around Punta Prima.Try the north of the Island around Arenal d'en Castell and Cuitadella for more adult only orientated hotels.I have been to Menorca several times and it is certainly the quietest and most un-spoilt of the Balearics.Good food and good Wine too.

We are going for a week in San Tomas next month. Not been to Menorca before. Pleased to hear your recommendation.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Im looking for an all inclusive holiday, maybe £700 per person, ( no hidden extras ie paying for baggage/transfers) and definitely no kids!!!
I want a quiet rest not lots of kids running about un attended, for that reason Im looking when the kids are back at school in Sept.

Any suggestions or websites... ( not ready for SAGA)

Have a look on Travelzoo or Icelolly. If you leave it until a few weeks before you can get a very good deal. I got a week on a Greek island all inclusive for £325 and 2 weeks in Cuba for about £840.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
We've just booked a week in November at the 5* Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort all inclusive for £880 for the 2 of us including day flights, extra legroom etc!!
Never fancied Sharm before but we just want some winter sun for a week later in the year and at £440pp its rude not to!!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

This. Have to Say Menorca is my destination of choice. Tue Island is only 37 miles long. Lots of hidden coves ans plenty of snorkelling.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
We are going for a week in San Tomas next month. Not been to Menorca before. Pleased to hear your recommendation.

Cala Galdana is small and beautiful bay. great little bar on the end of headland..... nice place for a pitcher of Sangria as the sun goes down!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here