Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship League Table Prediction Challenge

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I am looking to set up a competition where players have to post their prediction of what the final Championship League table will look like at the end of the 2014/15 season. Predictions must be posted before the first Championship match of the season.

Points will be awarded as follows:

25 points for each team in the correct position, 20 points for 1 position out, 18 for 2 positions out, 16 for 3 positions out etc. down to 2 points for 10 positions out.

Each couple of weeks or so I will post a league so that you can plot your progress but it will be the final table that decides who the winner is.

I will bump this thread up closer to the start of the season but I just wanted to gauge what interest there would be in this.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Go for it,one thing is for sure and that is I am totaly useless at this sort of thing and will come bottom,so avoid matching any prediction I make and you will do just fine.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Good idea. Selecting your positions would require a lot of thought, probably some beer with mates and would be very likely to be very wrong. To keep it interesting for those at the bottom, you could also have a most spectactular fail award.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here