Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship top two 2014/15

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Excluding the Albion from this, who would you expect to be promoted by right next season?

Fulham and Derby for me - the Premiership doesn't have enough teams playing in white shirts and black shorts. :annoyed:

Derby have the class to maintain this season's momentum and Magath is good enough to take Fulham straight back up.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just Derby.

Can't see any of the relegated teams being Top 2, and you told me to exclude us.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Derby will struggle to hold on to their best players when the Premiershit clubs come a-knockin..

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
We could struggle next year. We have so many players to replace. I have lost count now. Hopefully Burke can sign some good players. Upson and Ward were brilliant for us.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Derby definitely aren't certs. They will lose key players they had on loan and perhaps a couple of others. Look at what happened to Watford.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Surprised the amount of people saying Derby, think they'll suffer from a play off hang over. Norwich and Cardiff.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
It would be easier to make a predicition, if we knew full squads for the new season; but at the moment Cardiff and Derby, I suppose.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i expect the 3 teams who came down from the premiership to up there plus derby forest wigan maybe us depending on who we get as manager and what quality players we bring in

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Norwich.

Unlike the vast majority of Premiership teams, almost their entire recruitment process since getting promoted has involved hand-picking the championships best players over the pas few years. They'll more than likely start the season with Becchio and Hooper up front.

Snodgrass, Pilkington, Howson, Johnson, Nathan Redmond, Elliot Bennett, Wes Hoolahan. All of whom proved themselves as some of the best players in this league recently. Backed up by Leroy Fer (Dutch international), and Alex Tettey.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wolves and Norwich

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it will be a very difficult division next years with about 10 teams who could well win the division. Norwich Fulham Cardiff,Middlesbro, Derby Forest, Blackburn Leeds Reading and us plus there will be an unexpected dark horse there usually is. Much too difficult to narrow it down to 2 teams.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I think Leeds might do something.

Really?

There's so much turmoil behind the scenes I think they could implode, unless your meaning of doing something was relegation.

Cellino is in court in October for alleged tax avoidance, a rift between cellino and previous owners GFH with allegations of mismanagement resulting in cellino wanting to renegotiate his payment, the ex MD of Leeds arrested last week in Dubai, supposedly losing a £1m a month, temporary closure of their training ground and redundancies issued for some staff including I think the co sec.

It seems they have some serious problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here